Sunday, June 7, 2009

First Captured Smile and an Update

(grinning at Aunt Anja- check out his dimples!!)

Things are coasting along here. Kai is such a great baby! So far (for the whole 11 days since his birth) he's been our lowest-maintenance baby, aside from being hungrier than the others were. He has such an easy-going little personality- "Feed me and I'm happy."

Fred and Leora are in Tucson this weekend for Fred's baby brother's first daughter's blessing (follow that?). She's 6 1/2 weeks older than Kai. We sure miss them, but are happy they can be with family for the special occasion. We plan on blessing Kai the last Sunday of this month.

Gregory and Charla are eating up every minute with my sisters. I'm so grateful for the extra hands that make my life pretty simple right now. We'll be sad to see them go back to Tucson in July, but for now we're making some fun memories :)

3 comments:

Trish Olsen said...

what a beautiful picture !!!!!!!!!!

John and Becky Bowler said...

How fun. He is adorable. :)

miami said...

hey hey:)
such a sweet pic!
How are you doing? I'm fallowing your blog and have a look at it almost daily...now you havn't been posting in a while - I hope you are all doing well! Can't wait to read what's going on :)

ps: I found inga on the internet and I'm a little concerned, she didn't look happy. I wrote to her, but she wasn't on yet. Would you please ask her, to mail me at myspace or on my blog if you talk to her? That would be very nice of you!

love ya, sandy