Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A New Love

Gone are the days of paying for a video rental membership- we've discovered the base library has a pretty comprehensive selection of movies.. for free *grin*

Our kids love picking out a movie every week or so. With starting school, Gregory doesn't get to go to the library with us now, so last week I grabbed a movie for him, "Herbie Rides Again."


He was skeptical at first, but within a few minutes, he was literally rolling on the couch, clutching his tummy, laughing hysterically. Success. A new bribery tool.

2 comments:

Ashley and Spencer Bunn said...

that's funny. I love Herbie movies. I'm a member of netflix which is awesome

John and Becky Bowler said...

Memories have just come back to me from this movie. I was also skeptical when I was seeing it as a child...and then it became a family classic. :)