Sunday, January 4, 2009

Blah.

The stomach flu has swept through our family this weekend. Luckily we went mostly in pairs, starting with the girls, then just Fred, ending with Gregory and I last night. So HOPEFULLY it'll stay away for a while...

Anyways, most people probably don't want to hear about us being sick, but you needed to know that so I could share what Gregory said this morning.

Life had pretty much fully returned to him (I wish I could have said the same), so I asked how he was feeling. He responded with,

"Well, the food in my tummy is mostly not killing me anymore."

"Killing" was a good descriptive.

4 comments:

Debbie Lawrence said...

What Gregory said was so funny. It makes me wonder if it really scares kids when they get sick! I know it feels like I'm going to die when i have the stomach flu! :)

And I think your Santa picture at the top of your blog is hilarious!

Trish Olsen said...

hahahahaaha that is hilarious. Poor little guy. I have to agree with Debbie it much really scare them. I wonder if that's what David and heather had while they were hear. glad to know that you guys are some what better though

Shawna said...

Oh I'm so sorry- being sick while pg is the worst! I agree with Gregory- it feels like you're gonna die...

Charity Brown said...

It went through our house too! Luckily it skipped right past me!