Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Little Nature Artist

(This was taken with a filter application on the camera itself... no other editing... I love my camera!)


Our leaves all fell off our tree at least a month ago. They weren't nearly as interesting as the leaves on the tree across the street. Those leaves had turned a BRILLIANT red for a couple weeks, and then all fell off pretty much in one day, about a week ago.

Since then, every day Gregory walks home from school, he grabs a handful of pretty, red leaves for me. It's just so darn cute! I didn't want to throw them away, so we're garnishing a candle with them. It's just so sweet how every day he proudly marches into the house with the new addition of leaves. I'll be sad when the Pikes finally rake them up and toss them.

1 comment:

Frozen Cacti said...

Cool filter effect. What kind of camera do you have?